Tuesday practice report
The Alabama Crimson Tide continued its fall practice preparations on Tuesday afternoon. The Tide practiced in hot, 88-degree conditions.
- No players were wearing black, no-contact jerseys.
- Sophomore offensive lineman Arie Kouandjio appeared to be working at right guard, and unlike recently when he worked with the third team, he was working with the second unit.
- Adrian Hubbard, who suffered a sprained elbow during Saturday’s scrimmage, had his arm wrapped again on Tuesday.
- Linebacker Ryan Anderson still had a cast on his right wrist following an injury he sustained in Saturday’s scrimmage.
- Linebacker Tana Patrick continued to work with the inside linebackers.
- Freshmen linebackers Denzel Devall and Dillon Lee continued to go through drills with the outside linebackers.
- Freshman linebacker Reggie Ragland worked with the inside linebackers. He receveived a bit of one-on-one coaching in blocking drills as he didn’t get his hands as tight to his defenders chest as the coaching staff would have liked.
- Former Alabama linebacker Cory Reamer was on hand to take in practice.
The Tide will return to the practice field tomorrow for the final two-a-day of the fall. The first practice is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. and the second practice is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.